Skoda Epiq previewed - new small EV from Skoda

The place to discuss everything else..
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

The Škoda Epiq, due to be unveiled in 2025, will cost around £25,000.

At 4.1 metres in length, it will feature a spacious interior and up to 490 litres of luggage capacity. The vehicle will fully incorporate the powerful, functional and authentic new Modern Solid design language – inside and out. This will be complemented by a flawless digital experience, with new technologies and assistance features.

Although the car in these official images is technically a design study, Auto Express understands that it is pretty close to the model that will make it into showrooms, including the interior. There are plenty of traditional Skoda Simply Clever features inside, including a floating centre console with a handy spot for wireless phone charging, deep door pockets, cargo hooks in the boot, and underfloor storage. But the interior is bang up to date, with a large central touchscreen and a row of physical buttons lower down, while your smartphone will be able to act as a digital key and sustainable materials feature throughout the cabin.

The Epiq will sit on the Volkswagen Group’s MEB small platform that will also be used for the upcoming Volkswagen ID. 2 and Cupra Raval – and it will be built at the same factory in Pamplona, Spain.

More > Skoda Epiq Forum

Skoda Epiq (8).jpg

Skoda Epiq (6).jpg

Skoda Epiq (5).jpg

Skoda Epiq (3).jpg

Skoda Epiq (2).jpg

Skoda Epiq (1).jpg

Skoda Epiq (9).jpg

Skoda Epiq (7).jpg

Skoda Epiq (4).jpg

Deleted User 2590

Post by Deleted User 2590 »

I see a different layout on the infotainment screen on this…. Wonder if this will be an OTA update for the Enyaq… Oh, no… wait……this is Škoda…….
NickyP

Post by NickyP »

I quite like it, however it will be interesting to see what it actually looks like when it hits the showrooms.
MY22 Enyaq 60 nav suite, Race blue, 21" Betria wheels, 100kW charging, Comfort seat pack basic, Climate pack basic, Chrome pack, Driving sport package basic, Assisted drive pack basic, Parking pack basic, Panoramic roof.
Ric

Post by Ric »

Somehow the words 'Skoda' and 'flawless digital experience' don't really fit well in the same sentence. But a smaller Enyaq would be appealing.
ricky10

Post by ricky10 »

It’s a competition to EX30 E-Niro etc

Much welcomed price bracket entry tbh.

Need to see what the long range version costs tbh
MikeJL

Post by MikeJL »

Ric wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:06 pm Somehow the words 'Skoda' and 'flawless digital experience' don't really fit well in the same sentence. But a smaller Enyaq would be appealing.
You beat me to it!
28/8/21 Ordered IV60 Lounge, Quartz Grey Metallic. Delivery quoted 6 months!
25/6/22 Collected car!
Software : ME3.0

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post