Delayed Charging Timer

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
james_scott22

Post by james_scott22 »

Unless I'm missing something this has worked fine for me. Just doing a confirmatory test between 17:20 and 18:20, then will report back with screenshots
Enyaq 60 suite arctic silver

Perchede

Post by Perchede »

Please also report charger model.
IV60 Energy Blue, Loft, Matrix LED Lights, Drive assist+, Parking Assist+, HUD, Transport, Comfort, Tow bar. Schneider EV Link charger, 7000 Govt Grant - France, Delivered June 21.
coom80

Post by coom80 »

I’ve seen a couple posts on a couple threads to say it’s now working as it should… maybe an update has been pushed?
I’ll do some checks tomorrow night after I run it down below 50%…
Skoda ENYAQ 150kW 80 Sportline 82kWh 5dr Auto
Race Blue Metallic
Convenience Package Plus
Infotainment Package Plus
Panoramic Sunroof
Tow Bar Electrically Retractable
james_scott22

Post by james_scott22 »

Why below 50%? Maybe there has been an OTA update, but it's annoying if it doesn't prompt you to tell you, and also update on those changes
coom80

Post by coom80 »

No reason for the 50%. Doing a couple hundred mile round trip today so I’ll have to charge tonight.
Pod point scheduler via the app works well so I guess I’m lucky I can wait for a fix.
Dealer has also asked me to bring the car in for them to play with, but have confirmed the faults on their demo car. Oddly, I sent pictures of both car and app settings and they said their car had different options?
Race Blue Metallic
Convenience Package Plus
Panoramic Sunroof
Perchede

Post by Perchede »

I do hope this is not a problem that depends on what charger you have. While it is necessary for the charger to support delated charging I hope there is not a defect in Skoda's implementation of the charging protocol in the car and charger procedures. On my last test I was at the charger at the scheduled time and I could hear sounds that something was happening but charging did not start.

Lets see what hap[pends at the dealer after lunch.
IV60 Energy Blue, Loft, Matrix LED Lights, Drive assist+, Parking Assist+, HUD, Transport, Comfort, Tow bar. Schneider EV Link charger, 7000 Govt Grant - France, Delivered June 21.
coom80

Post by coom80 »

We’ll, something’s definitely changed…
Images below are from the app from the last time I did a test (bottom) and now (top).

I can confirm the charge waited until the scheduled time to begin. However, I’m only getting 2-2.5kW on a 7kW charger. I have set the window 8pm to 6am (so that I can see what it’s doing at the change times) so maybe it’s being clever and controlling the charge rate? Last time I could only get 1.5kW so is that a change/improvement?
Will update in the AM

81196696-D70F-4D15-86A1-402E228C7BDC.png

907990D0-C65E-4158-BB51-875C48A50729.png

Last edited by coom80 on Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Race Blue Metallic
Convenience Package Plus
Panoramic Sunroof
Perchede

Post by Perchede »

I have discovered a complication.
If I set delayed charging as a test and delayed charging starts within a unestablished time period, it starts correctly. If however some hours elapses before the scheduled time, it does not start.
What I have noticed is on plugging in the green Enyaq plus socket starts to flash rapidly, correctly indicating waiting for charging to start. Sometime later is light is not on and I think it is then it does not start.
Curious if this is because of Enyaq deep sleep mode.
coom80

Post by coom80 »

So, charging stopped on schedule also. Unfortunately it didn’t make it to the 80% mark I had set, so it doesn’t look like the rate was being controlled by the car.
I also noted the “deep sleep, no charge” on my very first charge for the vehicle. Will try it out again tonight…
Race Blue Metallic
Convenience Package Plus
Panoramic Sunroof
james_scott22

Post by james_scott22 »

Therefore is there a way to disable deep sleep mode...

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post