SOS System Error

Faults and Technical chat for the Skoda Enyaq
ShincliffePaul

Post by ShincliffePaul »

Hi,

I’ve had my IV80 for about a month now and am really loving it but when using it today a warning light for the SOS system has come on and a message telling my to take it to the dealer.

I have tried restarting the car and infotainment system but it appears to be staying. Having looked online it appears to be a wider issue with the VAR group’s SOS system but was wondering if anyone else had had this issue and if so did it resolve itself or are we talking trips to the dealer?

Thanks

Paul

Brianlescargot

Post by Brianlescargot »

Yes, very annoying error that will not go away. Took 2 visits to local dealer and had to wait many weeks to have SOS module replaced now after another couple of months the error has reappeared. Now have to wait another 3 weeks for diagnostics and continue to suffer that annoying bong meantime.
Bother7

Post by Bother7 »

Mine's just been in for this error. Needed a new module rather than just a software update. Took them a couple of days to resolve.

Fingers crossed that's it done...
MelvinHenry

Post by MelvinHenry »

Hi All !

I Bought a brand new Enyaq IV80, after 1 month, during my ride suddenly appeared a Warning Message *Please Contact nearest Skoda Dealer* I was so surprised and don't know what to do, i tried to end the call but no success, then i stop the car and get out of it, then this warning message disappear, I called the dealer and asked for a checkup, after 2weeks of waiting i got an appointment, they couldn't Fix or find the issue they ask me to check if i get again the same issue then to report, after one week same issue raised, again make an appointment, after 2 days of there diagnose they came to a conclusion that they need to replace a module, to get this module it will take again 2-3 weeks, Really Disappointed :-(, Actually i am a skoda fan, previously i had skoda fabia and skoda karoq but enyaq is total disappointment :-(

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post