seen a enyaq

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
Tamworth-Pig

Post by Tamworth-Pig »

I saw a few last year, maybe a dozen. Saw eleven yesterday and all at a dealers, one was in the showroom, a used one for sale on the forcourt, dunno what all the others was doing there? maybe they was broken ones. :|
Enyaq Iv 60, Velvet Red, 19" Anthracite Wheels, Lounge Interior, Climate Package Basic, Drive Package Basic, Assisted Drive Package Plus, Tow Bar Preparation.

Goaty

Post by Goaty »

/\ I wasn’t going to post this but as you’ve just bumped the thread back up again, I will :-)

My daughter’s Enyaq-spotting now. She just sent me this photo and sad “Dad, is this an Enyaq? If it is, it looks nicer than yours”. The cheek of it 😂😂. She’s somewhere in Guildford.

50C98505-6C36-4244-9687-E52FEA8CE789.jpeg

iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
RichR

Post by RichR »

Goaty - not mine, right colour and model but far too clean (and wrong end of the country). Though I do keep seeing a blue Enyaq around the Selby area (BK registration). I wave but I don't think they notice me :(
Last edited by RichR on Thu Jan 26, 2023 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

RichR wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:48 pm Goaty - not mine, right colour and model but far too clear (and wrong end of the country). Though I do keep seeing a blue Enyaq around the Selby area (BK registration). I wave but I don't think they notice me :(

This was a 72 plate. In Ripley apparently, not Guildford. I’ve stopped flashing and waving at Enyaq’s now (as there is never any response back). I figured they are either taxi drivers who couldn’t care less, disgruntled owners who are disillusioned with the whole EV experience, or drivers who have no concept of how rare the Enyaq still is on our roads. Come to think of it, I suppose the fact that we are all on this forum, shows that we ‘care’ about being in an Enyaq, far more than those who aren’t in the slightest bit interested in joining a car forum, and so we are more likely to overreact like excited puppies when we see them 😂.
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
RichR

Post by RichR »

I once remember around 20 years ago driving along a quiet country road near my home in my white 1996 Subaru Legacy GTB, and encountered another white Subaru Legacy GTB (though 1997 reg) coming the other way. I think both of us were as surprised as the other but did manage a brief headlight flash. At that time there were only around 100 Legacy GTBs registered in the UK (it's a Japan only model, twin turbo), and probably fewer than 20 were white. And yes, it turned out that we were both on the UK Legacy Forum :)
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
Tamworth-Pig

Post by Tamworth-Pig »

This unity or politeness or simple acknowledgement between people owning similar cars still holds true for me and for good reason to. My first car was a Reliant Regal van - drive it on your motorbike license was the idea of course: in fact the whole idea was crazy, and the bloke coming the other way in his plastic pig knew I was just as crazy as him.
Enyaq Iv 60, Velvet Red, 19" Anthracite Wheels, Lounge Interior, Climate Package Basic, Drive Package Basic, Assisted Drive Package Plus, Tow Bar Preparation.
Tamworth-Pig

Post by Tamworth-Pig »

Forgot to say that blue really suits an Enyaq.
Cwl80

Post by Cwl80 »

On holiday in Conwy ,Wales ,had a look in the local dealer today where there were 6 ,60 Enyaqs for sale all new .Went to Tesco where there was 22 plate 80 Sportsline in race blue sat ,the same as I am waiting for minus the pan roof.Regarding waving to each other,I have over the last 50 years driven VW Beetles ,type 2 VW campers and Motorhomes all who always wave ,so look out when I get my Enyaq
Ordered 16/06/ 2022 80 Sports Line ,Race blue ,pan roof .My 5th Skoda when it comes,present car 2020 Octavia Estate
Blaineyboy

Post by Blaineyboy »

I managed to pull up behind a race blue 60 in Moseley (Birmingham) a few mornings ago. Not sure the driver clocked how rare it was to be in traffic with another Enyaq!

Other than my father in law who has an 80 in Arctic Silver, don’t see many about still
Ordered Mid Nov 2021
Build week 33
Delivered Mid October 2022)
Enyaq IV 60 loft
Arctic Silver
Drive Sports Package Basic
Climate Package Basic
Parking Package Basic (free upgrade to intelligent Park Plus)

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post