MySkoda App: Add a second driver?

Faults and Technical chat for the Skoda Enyaq
ToJe

Post by ToJe »

Is there a clever trick to adding a second driver to the MySkoda app? We share our Enyaq and it makes no sense that two people can't see what the charge is remotely.

Thanks!

--------------
Enyaq 80 Suite 125 with HP
--------------

RichR

Post by RichR »

I believe as long as you enter the same username and password on both phones it'll work. My Enyaq's not due for a couple of months yet so I can't confirm though.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
Xtopher

Post by Xtopher »

RichR wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:12 am I believe as long as you enter the same username and password on both phones it'll work. My Enyaq's not due for a couple of months yet so I can't confirm though.
That's what I've hear/read too. Those that have tried to add a proper second login appear to have fallen back to sharing a single login over multiple devices.
ToJe

Post by ToJe »

Yep, that's done it! Thanks for the hack!
--------------
Antonio PT

Post by Antonio PT »

If I install the APP My SKODA in my wife's phone with different email and password, and then if in the car I ADD one new user with my wife's phone, wouldn't that work better that using my credentials? I mean if I create a new user she will have her name in the car screen, etc...
Please comment on your experience please.
BioHzrd

Post by BioHzrd »

We just use the one account access Two devices, if you add the Vin to a different accounts it'll remove it from the first just share one account over two devices works.
60 Loft, Parking Basic Package, Moon White

I’m a @TentBox Ambassador. Ask me anything about TentBox! 😃

Might work for a well know charging company 😉

Electrician - 18th Edition & 2391-52 Qualified - Over 18 years, so I know what I'm talking about 😂
TheCorm

Post by TheCorm »

Had this confirms by Skoda support.

While your partner can have their own profile in the car, only the primary user can check charge state or activate climate control so any other people you want to have access have to be signed in as the primary user in the app.

This works but is a bit rubbish given how they support profiles and multiple users in the car. Checking how much charge of activating climate control is pretty important and equally so to anyone driving the vehicle.
iv60 in Race Blue, Loft interior with 20" Vega wheels - Ordered Sep21, Delivered 25/07/22
Packs - Comfort seat plus, Family, Climate plus, Drive Sport, Assisted drive, Parking, Convenience, Heat Pump.
jays

Post by jays »

I encountered this issue today when I tried adding my wife as a second driver. Eventually came here and read the above experiences.
Forced to login on her phone with my details. I agree this is a bit rubbish Skoda. You should be able to see this is an issue and come up with a solution.
Enyaq iV Sportline, Energy Blue, 125kW Charging, 19" Wheels, Battery Pack heat pump, ecoSuite, Max Pack,
Ordered October 2022
Picked up on Thursday 6th April.
Loving it.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post