New SKODA Parts Website

New to the Skoda Enyaq Forums? Introduce yourself here
SkodaParts

Post by SkodaParts »

Hi Everyone

We have just launched a new SKODA parts website.

Working out of a SKODA dealership we offer genuine parts at a discounted rate through our online store.

All parts are new direct from SKODA and come with a SKODA warranty.

We are constantly adding new products and if you are looking for something send us an enquiry through our site. We will look up the part and add it to our website.

To send an enquiry use this link https://skodapartsdirect.co.uk/skoda-pa ... uiry-form/

Our homepage is https://skodapartsdirect.co.uk/

We will always do our best to find what you are looking for and add as much discount as we can.

Every part on our website is discounted from the dealership price, discounts vary depending on the product but we will try our best to be as low as possible.

Thanks

Skoda Parts Direct
Genuine SKDOA Parts & Accessories at Trade Prices
All shipped directly to your door.
Get in touch today!
https://skodapartsdirect.co.uk/?utm_source=Forum&utm_medium=Forum&utm_campaign=Forum&utm_id=Enyaq+Forum

jamest

Post by jamest »

That site looks like an interesting option, thanks.

I have a question about Enyaq mud flaps pricing. When ordering my Enyaq I could add them for £77 front and £77 rear (which obviously includes fitting), which I didn't do at the time.

Later I was considering buying some and I found that they were considerably cheaper from European parts stores vs UK parts stores, for example from this Irish online store they are just €18.95 (about £16.30) for the front and €17.50 (about £15) for the rear, vs somewhere around £50 from UK online stores (I see yours are £45.99 for front and £45.99 for rear).

Why is there such a big price discrepancy for mud flaps in particular for the UK? I see for the netting system you're considerably cheaper than the Irish store, so it's not a general accessories thing.
Ordered 17th March 2021, delivered 17th November 2021. Enyaq iV 60 Suite, Moon White Metallic, 100kW, Comfort Seat Package Basic, Family Package Basic, Convenience Package Plus, Drive Sport Package Basic, Assisted Drive Package Plus, Parking Package Plus.
Stripy

Post by Stripy »

It’s the new gold 🤷‍♂️
Susans Dad

Post by Susans Dad »

Good point jamest, why is there a huge discrepancy depending where you live?
Ordered 21 July 2021 - Enyaq iv 80 , Artic Silver, 21 Betria wheels, Light & view pack +, Infotainment pack +, Assisted drive pack +, Comfort seat pack +, Parking +, Climate pack +, Driving sport pack, Pan roof & now 125kW fast charge
Beninscotland

Post by Beninscotland »

SkodaParts wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:59 am Hi Everyone

Working out of a SKODA dealership we offer genuine parts at a discounted rate through our online store.....
Hi Skoda Parts

I like the site. Couple of queries. Can you put up more details about the 'Skoda Enyaq bin'. Like a picture etc. I am curious more than anything but as my kids call the rear door pockets of my current car 'the bin' I might actually be in the market for the skoda bin to go with my enyaq!

Secondly, the site says join on facebook for promotions and offers...I'm not on Facebook, and won't ever be. I would however gladly sign up my email to a mailing list of offers from the site. Any chance of that?

Last one, I apprecaite your site prices are at a discounted rate already, but any chance of rewarding your loyal, data sharing, skoda forum members by posting a discount Code in this thread? I am close to sinking a £300 odd on Skoda Parts but a wee sweetener of, I dunno, 50% off for the next 24 hours, would be grand!

Best regards

Ben

(If you don't ask, you don't get!)
Sportline
Ordered: 28/07/2021
Start Build: 13/09/2021
Status update "awaiting parts": 02/11/2021
Left factory: 14/01/2022
Departed Emden: 19/01/2022
Skoda email "Your life Electric is about to begin": 20/01/2022
Collection: 30/01/022
RichR

Post by RichR »

It's worth downloading the Accessories brochure from Skoda to see more information about these items: https://www.skoda.co.uk/discover/download-a-brochure
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
Beninscotland

Post by Beninscotland »

Beninscotland wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 5:47 pm ...anyy chance of rewarding your loyal, data sharing, skoda forum members by posting a discount Code in this thread? I am close to sinking a £300 odd on Skoda Parts but a wee sweetener of, I dunno, 50% off for the next 24 hours, would be grand!
Skoda Parts, I'll take that as a no! 😉
Sportline
Ordered: 28/07/2021
Start Build: 13/09/2021
Status update "awaiting parts": 02/11/2021
Left factory: 14/01/2022
Departed Emden: 19/01/2022
Skoda email "Your life Electric is about to begin": 20/01/2022
Collection: 30/01/022
dereks

Post by dereks »

Beninscotland wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 5:47 pm

Working out of a SKODA dealership we offer genuine parts at a discounted rate through our online store.....
Hi Skoda Parts

I like the site. Couple of queries. Can you put up more details about the 'Skoda Enyaq bin'. Like a picture etc. I am curious more than anything but as my kids call the rear door pockets of my current car 'the bin' I might actually be in the market for the skoda bin to go with my enyaq!

Secondly, the site says join on facebook for promotions and offers...I'm not on Facebook, and won't ever be. I would however gladly sign up my email to a mailing list of offers from the site. Any chance of that?

Last one, I apprecaite your site prices are at a discounted rate already, but any chance of rewarding your loyal, data sharing, skoda forum members by posting a discount Code in this thread? I am close to sinking a £300 odd on Skoda Parts but a wee sweetener of, I dunno, 50% off for the next 24 hours, would be grand!

Best regards

Ben

Looking at the accessories brochure the bin looks like the photo below

bin.jpg

Hope this helps
Artic Silver IV60 20" Alloys, suite, 100KW,
family, climate, convenience, transport, lights, drive sport, assisted drive, parking packs.
Octopus Energy share.octopus.energy/vivid-cub-951
SkodaParts

Post by SkodaParts »

jamest wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 4:01 pm That site looks like an interesting option, thanks.

I have a question about Enyaq mud flaps pricing. When ordering my Enyaq I could add them for £77 front and £77 rear (which obviously includes fitting), which I didn't do at the time.

Later I was considering buying some and I found that they were considerably cheaper from European parts stores vs UK parts stores, for example from this Irish online store they are just €18.95 (about £16.30) for the front and €17.50 (about £15) for the rear, vs somewhere around £50 from UK online stores (I see yours are £45.99 for front and £45.99 for rear).

Why is there such a big price discrepancy for mud flaps in particular for the UK? I see for the netting system you're considerably cheaper than the Irish store, so it's not a general accessories thing.
Sorry for the delay, need to try and get notifications turned on.
The only reason I can think that the Mudflaps are so cheap is if that store has had them in their own stock for a long time and they just want to get rid of them.
Get in touch today!
https://skodapartsdirect.co.uk/?utm_source=Forum&utm_medium=Forum&utm_campaign=Forum&utm_id=Enyaq+Forum
SkodaParts

Post by SkodaParts »

Beninscotland wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 5:47 pm

Hi Skoda Parts

Best regards

Ben

Hi Ben, I have just updated the Enyaq Bin product pages with all the details we get from SKODA. (Now a lot better)
https://skodapartsdirect.co.uk/product/ ... bin-black/

We do have an email mailing list, the sign up is on our homepage at the bottom.
https://skodapartsdirect.co.uk/

You are definitely correct if you dont ask you don't know, but unfortunately, as we already discount every item we can't add any more discounts sorry.

I hope this all helps.

Thanks
Skoda Parts Direct
Get in touch today!

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post