Boot liner

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
RichR

Post by RichR »

We have dogs that shed - another option (depending on breed), is to use soft crates in the boot to contain most of the hair, and a simple boot liner to prevent any that does escape getting into the carpet (and also to protect the bumper). This works well for our Smooth Collies, who we've taken in the car many times now and there's no hair in the boot. There is on the front seats off my clothing, but that's a different matter! Obviously if your dogs are too large for crates, this isn't as good an option. But ours tend to settle when they're in a crate, and it provides some measure of security should you have a crash, in that they won't move very far. Obviously you need to secure the crates down - but the load cover works quite well for mine.

IMG_0570.JPEG

Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.

chillyboy123

Post by chillyboy123 »

Hey Richr,

Do you have a link for those crates you have.

Cheers
Enyaq iV60 - Race Blue with 20” Vega Wheels,
Assisted Drive Package +, Convenience Package +,
Parking Package Basic, Drive Package Basic,
Climate Package Basic, 120 kW charging,
Light and View Package Basic,

Upgraded to ME 3.0
IanEV

Post by IanEV »

I believe they might be these ones from Amazon (although mine was about £40) Amazon Basics Premium Folding...

I bought one a few weeks ago when Richr originally posted the photo. (Thank you Richr :))

I’m really pleased with the way the parcel shelf goes over the top keeping the contents of the boot hidden.
I’m just back from a family holiday to France and it was great to leave valuables hidden whilst away from the car. On our previous car (Octavia) the dog crate was too tall so the parcel shelf had to be left at home.
Ordered August 2021, collected 28/4
iV60 Loft, v3.0 software,
Velvet red, pano roof,
basic parking and convenience pack
100kw upgraded free of charge
Podpoint home charger
RichR

Post by RichR »

Yep - Amazon Basics ones. We've had loads of different makes over the years and they're as good as some of the more expensive ones (eg Croft). They're the 53cm wide ones.

I did have to modify them to get two of that size to fit though, essentially take the steel frame out, cut out 2cm from the middle, then fix it back together with dowels and glue. That was for my previous car (Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV) which has the same width boot as the Enyaq. If you only have one crate or two that are less than 51cm wide then you don't need to do this.

Boot liner was a £10 Amazon one too :)
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
Veeva

Post by Veeva »

Hi
Would someone have purchased the Skoda boot protectors and have a picture of either:
- the boot mat
- the boot floor
Thank you
Bryanmet

Post by Bryanmet »

Try Boot-buddy.com - provides full floor and side protection. Have one in 3 series estate and it keeps dog hairs off upholstery. Have dog-box in Enyaq so don’t need one for that but they do make them for Enyaq.
Private Car: Enyaq IV60 Suite - Brilliant Silver, 21” Alloys, Convenience Plus, Parking Basic, Climate Basic, Tow Bar, 100Kw. Ordered 21/07/21 - Delivered 22/11/21.
Retired

Post by Retired »

Hi ... Veeva

Is this what you are looking for to go into the boot? In and out photo's both taken in a view seconds
The other mats I purchased at the same time are obviously within the car.

Hope this looks ok as it is the first time I have put pictures anywhere.

car boot 1.jpg

car boot 3.jpg

car boot 4.jpg

car boot 5.jpg

fivetide

Post by fivetide »

I bought a fitted boot carpet for the Enyaq from Custom Car Mats Ltd on eBay. Free P&P for a total of £14! It arrived in two days and now adds that little bit of protection against spillages etc. For that price you can’t go wrong really?
Pooltrev

Post by Pooltrev »

Hi, yes got boot liner from Boot Buddy in Kidderminster which fits great. They actually used my Enyaq as the template. It is a rigid plastic liner but I find it a great way to protect boot.

Trevor
fivetide

Post by fivetide »

Here’s the carpet one. Complete bargain I reckon:

2CBF75AE-59B1-4FA7-A9F6-D2D2FA00762F.jpeg

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post