Sat Nav problems

Faults and Technical chat for the Skoda Enyaq
DazAutomatic

Post by DazAutomatic »

Just found this showing what night mode should look like (and yellow/green circle around car): https://rsw.io/how-to-enable-auto-day-n ... q-sat-nav/
Enyaq iV 80 Loft, 125 kW DC charging, heat pump, assisted drive+, parking+, convenience basic, towbar prep, ME3.0 update. MyEnergi Zappi v2 charger. Intelligent Octopus, referral code to share £100: share.octopus.energy/sunny-fox-995

DazzUK

Post by DazzUK »

DazAutomatic wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 5:30 pm Just found this showing what night mode should look like (and yellow/green circle around car): https://rsw.io/how-to-enable-auto-day-n ... q-sat-nav/
Thanks, yep has the green car symbol so it works, those with blue doesn’t work. I am still waiting for the software update, nearly 6 months now. Skoda customer service sent an email to me yesterday saying that they are still waiting on the Skoda factory for a fix.

Absolute joke, this will be my first and last Skoda.
iV80 Suite : Assisted Drive Package + : Light and View Package Basic : Parking Package Basic : Convenience Package Plus : Climate Package Plus : 20” Vega Wheels : 125kW charging
DazAutomatic

Post by DazAutomatic »

DazzUK wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 8:48 pm Absolute joke, this will be my first and last Skoda.
Sure, seems an odd thing not to work on a new car. But easy enough to use Google or other sat nav in the meantime.
Enyaq iV 80 Loft, 125 kW DC charging, heat pump, assisted drive+, parking+, convenience basic, towbar prep, ME3.0 update. MyEnergi Zappi v2 charger. Intelligent Octopus, referral code to share £100: share.octopus.energy/sunny-fox-995
desholly

Post by desholly »

I dose anyone knows how to delete a favorite destination i.e. home on your sat nav or replace it with a new address
RichR

Post by RichR »

The manual says:
Open Navigation, click the top icon (ie for destinations), click Favourites, swipe left on the one you want to delete, click on the bin icon.

I'm not in my car to confirm, but that seems familiar. The navigation system is actually reasonably well documented in the manual, so it's worth reading (either the paper version, the full PDF that's on this site, the electronic version on the Infotainment, the electronic version on the phone app, or the electronic version on the Skoda website - plenty of places to get hold of it!)
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
desholly

Post by desholly »

Thank you I try that later
DazzUK

Post by DazzUK »

I had this email today…..

Since we last had contact I did some research into the 3 issues on your Enyaq, going through the technical updates and any developments.

I sent the technical reports we have here back to Skoda technical at Milton Keynes with your videos attached asking for any news on Enyaq technology etc. It was well worth sending the videos as a demonstration so thank you.

One of the team kindly replied to me yesterday and the update is as follows:

1. Rear heated seats has a technical fix still in progress and we have been promised an email notification as soon as this lands, I am sorry that this is not yet available but they are fully aware of this.

2. The Sat Nav positional accuracy was discussed at a Skoda meeting last quarter of 2021 and a technical fix in progress, the technical member did ask if you experience this sporadically or all the time? If sporadic asked if we have tried a ‘system restore’ via our diagnostic PC to effectively reboot the sat nav but this is reprogramming it through the test plans on the diagnostic terminal. New software is in progress as he stated. (It’s all the time so not an option)

3. The illumination night mode issue has a reply asking for us to allow your vehicle to shut down with battery disconnection for at least 30 mins which does reboot the control units to a factory default setting and for us to then readapt the ‘5F’ infotainment system and see if this potentially restores night mode function.

Earliest booking is March and they are not sure if the software fix will be ready by then. I have booked it in for late March with the hope it will be. Still not acceptable to have to wait this long.
iV80 Suite : Assisted Drive Package + : Light and View Package Basic : Parking Package Basic : Convenience Package Plus : Climate Package Plus : 20” Vega Wheels : 125kW charging
RichR

Post by RichR »

It does seem strange that a handful have this issue, when the majority do not. You’d think if it’s software, it’d be all with that version.
I wonder if it’s worth seeing if a different dealership could do the suggested work sooner?
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
Dorsetandy

Post by Dorsetandy »

Have the same Sat Nav problems of position and night mode. Mine is booked in with the dealer on 4 February. Dealer confirms these problems are random and not linked to any particular model/specification. Will be implementing a suggested technical solution advised my Skoda, but not told me what it is.

Will report back once I get the car back.
IV60 Quartz Grey, suite, panoramic sunroof, parking basic, climate plus pack, comfort seat basic, drive sport, chrome pack, transport pack, assisted drive plus and 20” Vega wheels. ME3 upgrade.
fmaytain

Post by fmaytain »

Hi,

I have the same problem Night Mode and the arrow almost out of the screen.
Did someone have any solution about the issues ?

I've been in my dealer today to change to the summer wheels and asked about the issues, but it was the first time they heard about it

PS : Sorry for my english...

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post