What ‘free’ accessories were included with your Enyaq?

The place to discuss everything else..
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

My son is just about to do some homework involving coloured translucent plastics and I thought “ah! I’ll let him use the famous Skoda ice scraper!”

Just went to have a look and it’s not there! I don’t think the dealership remembered to include it, and as I’ve never needed to use it, I hadn’t noticed!

That got me thinking - what accessories are we generally meant to receive with the Enyaq?

I got the following:

1 x umbrella
1 x Velcro L-shape bracket / box retainer (very handy)
1 x charge cable
1 x tow hook.

And that’s all ! No ice scraper and no tyre pump (I think people mentioned they have a tyre pump? Maybe because mine are run-flats, I didn’t get a pump?)

A06A3462-5E01-4BFB-B862-67346C329E08.jpeg

iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).

tiger tony

Post by tiger tony »

As far as I am aware you should get the following :-

1 x Umbrella
1 x Velcro L-shape bracket / box retainer
1 x Standard 11kW charge cable.
1 x Tow hook.

Also :-
1 x Locking wheel nut remover tool
1 x The small plastic wheel nut cover remover (if your car has them sort of wheel nuts of course ?)
1 x Ice scraper in boot door.
1 x Full set of floor mats.

You only get a Tyre pump and sealant with 19" wheels.

20" and 21" wheels are self seal so no need for a tyre pump. Although I have put a heavy duty one in my boot - just incase !

The only extras I received were :-

1 x Storage bag for the charge cable
1 x Skoda charge port waterproof cover - after I'd spotted it in the showroom Enyaq the dealer gave it to me.
Enyaq iV60, Loft, Race blue, 20" Vega's, ME3.0 updated.
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

/ \ Thanks - I did get floor mats too. So probably just the ice scraper missing then. If I remember, I’ll ask for one when it goes in for a service. Just to ‘complete the set’!
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
Perchede

Post by Perchede »

Think there shoud be a tyre valve remover, think I have one, it is mentioned in the manual as the valve needs to be removed before inseting the sealent and replaced later.
I also got refective vest, triangle and some bulbs (dealer supplied, all of these were grouped in a bag, don't think I need the bulbs with the matrix led).

One accessory I need to get is the winscreen washer funnel, I did manage to fill washer without but it is tricky and very near the 12V battery.
IV60 Energy Blue, Loft, Matrix LED Lights, Drive assist+, Parking Assist+, HUD, Transport, Comfort, Tow bar. Schneider EV Link charger, 7000 Govt Grant - France, Delivered June 21.
tiger tony

Post by tiger tony »

Perchede wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 1:16 pm Think there shoud be a tyre valve remover, think I have one, it is mentioned in the manual as the valve needs to be removed before inseting the sealent and replaced later.
I also got refective vest, triangle and some bulbs (dealer supplied, all of these were grouped in a bag, don't think I need the bulbs with the matrix led).

One accessory I need to get is the winscreen washer funnel, I did manage to fill washer without but it is tricky and very near the 12V battery.
The tyre valve remover maybe only come with 19" wheels that take the supplied tyre sealant. 20" and 21" are self seal tyres and should not be used with any extra liquid sealant.

Also Reflective Vest, Breakdown Triangle and bulbs are not a legal requirement to be carried in the UK, so not supplied to us. Would be handy though.

That Windscreen washer funnel looks quite good. Only about £9- £10 too.
RichR

Post by RichR »

Ice scraper may be with the manual in the glove box if it’s not in its hole in the boot door.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
DazAutomatic

Post by DazAutomatic »

tiger tony wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 11:53 am You only get a Tyre pump and sealant with 19" wheels.
I'm not sure you get these even with the 19" wheels, at least we didn't.
Enyaq iV 80 Loft, 125 kW DC charging, heat pump, assisted drive+, parking+, convenience basic, towbar prep, ME3.0 update. MyEnergi Zappi v2 charger. Intelligent Octopus, referral code to share £100: share.octopus.energy/sunny-fox-995
RichR

Post by RichR »

I think some of the 19” wheels are now self seal ones. No harm in spending £10-15 and adding your own compressor and sealant anyway.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
Perchede

Post by Perchede »

DazAutomatic wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 4:13 pm
tiger tony wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 11:53 am You only get a Tyre pump and sealant with 19" wheels.
I'm not sure you get these even with the 19" wheels, at least we didn't.
I would complain to the dealer.
See https://digital-manual.skoda-auto.com/w ... 54_9_en_GB
IV60 Energy Blue, Loft, Matrix LED Lights, Drive assist+, Parking Assist+, HUD, Transport, Comfort, Tow bar. Schneider EV Link charger, 7000 Govt Grant - France, Delivered June 21.
tiger tony

Post by tiger tony »

RichR wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 4:35 pm I think some of the 19” wheels are now self seal ones. No harm in spending £10-15 and adding your own compressor and sealant anyway.
You'll need a good quality higher rated tyre compressor, some of the cheaper ones are ok for the average 14"-16" tyres but would take all day trying to inflate a 19" to 21" tyre to 3bar +. They'd simply burn out.

The one supplied by Skoda for the Enyaq is rated at 150W because it has such large tyres compared with other vehicles.
The sealant is also a larger 600ml compared with normal 300-450ml sizes to be able to"fill" the larger tyres on the Enyaq.
Last edited by tiger tony on Sat Jan 08, 2022 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post