DC charging and 100kw DC charging option

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
MartinCJM

Post by MartinCJM »

Has anyone actually managed to get a dealer to upgrade them from 50 to 100 kw? My i60 was delivered in November. I thought I had specified the upgrade but it appears not…..duh! I haven’t been able to find a dealer who will admit even to the possibility of the upgrade. Skoda UK say it’s doable but can’t say by whom.

RichR

Post by RichR »

I've installed iobroker on one of my Raspberry Pis, and yep connecting to the Enyaq was trivial. Can see that I have 125kW charging as expected.

I can't get it to connect to any of my Xiaomi temperature sensors, ONVIF cameras or anything useful that it's meant to monitor and control, though. :)
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
tiger tony

Post by tiger tony »

RichR wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 1:49 pm I've installed iobroker on one of my Raspberry Pis, and yep connecting to the Enyaq was trivial. Can see that I have 125kW charging as expected.

I can't get it to connect to any of my Xiaomi temperature sensors, ONVIF cameras or anything useful that it's meant to monitor and control, though. :)
I'm struggling too with ioBroker, its not very user friendly at all. Guess I need to spend more time on it to understand more.

Much prefer Home Assistant, although it does have less functions and - but my ONVIF cameras work fine on there. Also my Enyaq connects seamlessly to it as long as the local Skoda server isn't down !
Enyaq iV60, Loft, Race blue, 20" Vega's, ME3.0 updated.
Stripy

Post by Stripy »

Pleased to say, my dealer have written to me to offer upgrade to 120kW charging for the privilege of £456 - it'll be done by software update/license via their diagnostic tool, and will take max 30 mins in total
MartinCJM

Post by MartinCJM »

Stripy, which dealer was that?
Anhunedd

Post by Anhunedd »

Well, I managed to get iobroker onto my PC, and install the VW connect, and that confirms my car does have the 100kW charging... but it still refuses to do so. Plugged into one of the ultra fast ones at Rugby, 20% on the battery, had been running for well over 100 miles, so "warm" and I watched the charge rate increase rapidly to exactly 50kW and it stuck there to about 70% full battery before tailing slowly off. Frustrating. Chargers next to me doing up to 100kW on other vehicles too, so not a "shortage" of power locally.

Guess I have to go to the dealer.
Stripy

Post by Stripy »

MartinCJM wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 11:39 pm Stripy, which dealer was that?
Sorry for the late answer, @MartinCJM
It was ŠKODA Stockport
MartinCJM

Post by MartinCJM »

Stripy wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 4:27 pm
MartinCJM wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 11:39 pm Stripy, which dealer was that?
Sorry for the late answer, @MartinCJM
It was ŠKODA Stockport
Thanks Stripy
dramaz

Post by dramaz »

Sorry to revive an old post, but I think I have this issue- have 100kW DC charging (assumed as have once had above 50kW (via Ionity, where I hit 67kW. Does anyone regularly get over 80kW on a DC charger or are the charging curves only for idealised conditions (agree have had car next to me charging at higher rate whilst mine limps along at 35).
Dugaleen

Post by Dugaleen »

Charged at Gridserve Braintree @40% charge managed 87k for a while whilst attending Costa's.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post