Screen Wash Level

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
RichR

Post by RichR »

It was on the Skoda Storyboard page when the Coupe version (which will have the new software at delivery) was officially launched.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.

BioHzrd

Post by BioHzrd »

Can't believe it's gonna be the arse end of the year before we get the update mental !!
60 Loft, Parking Basic Package, Moon White

I’m a @TentBox Ambassador. Ask me anything about TentBox! 😃

Might work for a well know charging company 😉

Electrician - 18th Edition & 2391-52 Qualified - Over 18 years, so I know what I'm talking about 😂
Skoda44

Post by Skoda44 »

Well it went to the dealers and had the new sensor fitted...... and yep! It didn't fix the issue. They have now booked it in for 2 or 3 days later in the month so VW technical can have a look at the issue as it appears to be software related.
Apparently the dealers looked on an exclusive dealer internet forum they have access to and it's a common problem across the dealer network and no fix has yet been found.
C2atb

Post by C2atb »

Any updates ? Could be deemed as a serious problem . Not the best driving on motorway go to clean windscreen and you just end up with a streaky mess and can’t see anything
Delbert_Wilkins

Post by Delbert_Wilkins »

Quite eager to find this out too. My screenwash ran out a few days ago with no warning. As luck(?) would have it, the car’s going to the dealer tomorrow for the next round of my long-running ACC problem, so I’ll try to kitchen-sink this problem too.
iV80 Suite | Quartz Grey | Comfort Basic | Family Plus | Assisted Drive Basic | 125kW | Rear Side Airbags | Heat Pump | 20” Vega Wheels.
Ordered 31/8; Build week 44; Collected 28/12/21.
RichR

Post by RichR »

Not going to be classed as a serious problem - many cars don't have a low screenwash warning. It's not a legal requirement.

Out of interest, does anyone who has the larger tank (ie with headlight washers) have the issue I wonder?
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
C2atb

Post by C2atb »

Update for anyone who wasn’t getting a warning , after the new 3.0 update it now works . This is without changing any hardware

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post