Electronic Noise on Radio

Faults and Technical chat for the Skoda Enyaq
Pooltrev

Post by Pooltrev »

Hi, after driving car all day yesterday with no problem got in this morning and have got a horrible electronic screeching noise overlaying all the radio channels. Voice on sat nav fine. Has anybody had this problem?

RichR

Post by RichR »

I think a couple of people have had this a while ago. Seem to think locking the car and leaving it for 30 minutes (so it goes into deep sleep) resolved it. No doubt it'll be fixed in the big software update we're due in the next few months.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
Pooltrev

Post by Pooltrev »

Cheers Rich. Do you know if we will be automatically called in for update or will we have to ask for it?
RichR

Post by RichR »

We don't know yet unfortunately.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
orrery

Post by orrery »

I called the dealer and booked it in for the software update on 4th of March.

Now don't get too excited ... they hadn't a clue and are looking into the s/w update. I'll call them a week before and check, and then postpone the visit for another month.

I just wanted to get my name in the queue, but ended up with a booking.
iV80 Lounge, Heat Pump, 125kW charging, Tow bar
Previous EVs: Leaf 40 (x2), Leaf 30, Leaf 24. EVing since 2014.
Fossilnot

Post by Fossilnot »

My car was one of the earliest to have this problem. My Skoda dealer resolved it in short order by use of-if memory serves-the reset button. Problem has not recurred since.

Fossilnot

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post