New Danish member

New to the Skoda Enyaq Forums? Introduce yourself here
Rask

Post by Rask »

Hey All,

First-time member in any forum ever.. but this place seems brilliant :)

Got my 80+ in September by coincidence here in Denmark and clocked 17.000 km on it so are.. and bloody hell I love that thing!

Back in February 2021 when the Enyaq was newly announced I was playing around with the specs on their website, saved the car in the color, wheels and specs that would be cool, but it was mainly for the fun of it as I had it spec'ed out completely except for the sport steering.. Didn't feel it would be fast enough to be needed.

The day after the mate from the local Skoda shop called me and we had a talk and it ended with saying he could send me a sales contract on it. He sent it, but I never signed it and did not hear back from him.

Fast forward to mid-August and my wife and I came by a different skoda shop and we thought let's try it now that it's out.. and we liked it a lot!! But asking when we could get it if we ordered one, the dude said 9 to 12 months.. that was not an option.

Literally two days after we tried it out, the local Skoda shop mate called me and said "Hey, your Skoda has arrived... at what point I dropped my jaw.. responding "my car?" and he was "Yes I pre-ordered it from the factory last time we spoke on the phone"... "but if you don't want it anymore I'll just sell it to someone else"... NOW THAT was good sales work on his side.

Because I obviously had to just pop over and see it, and hell, I build it myself so there was not much not to like about it.. So we bought it and we are SUPER happy about it!

:)

Susans Dad

Post by Susans Dad »

Welcome Rask, a great site for lots of information, happy motoring :D
Ordered 21 July 2021 - Enyaq iv 80 , Artic Silver, 21 Betria wheels, Light & view pack +, Infotainment pack +, Assisted drive pack +, Comfort seat pack +, Parking +, Climate pack +, Driving sport pack, Pan roof & now 125kW fast charge
Stripy

Post by Stripy »

Hej Rask og Velkommen :)

Glad to hear that it actually went through, and it turned out positively for you.

I've got myself a 60, and Friday we are on another road trip to Aalborg in northern Denmark - last time was during the snow blizzard on 1st of December, hopefully it is better this time!

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post