Wiper Blades Replacment

Faults and Technical chat for the Skoda Enyaq
Fossilnot

Post by Fossilnot »

Mine were a little noisy when we first took delivery. I found that a really thorough windscreen and wiper clean improved matters tremendously-nothing to complain about now. I concluded that even a small amount of splatter from the bodywork protective stuff was responsible for the problem.

Fossilnot

RichR

Post by RichR »

Yes - I found that too. Definitely some wax or polish wax on the glass. After a few washes and cleans with Fast Glass it’s way better now.
The driver’s side wiper does tend to fling droplets onto the passenger side though which could be better but it doesn’t really matter.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
Fossilnot

Post by Fossilnot »

The ‘bodywork protective stuff’ was a Diamondbright product. Trouble was it is, I think, a resin based product that is completely transparent when set. Memory suggests that I had to resort to strong solvents to get it all off the screen-great care taken to avoid getting any on bonnet etc. I restored the surface of the screen with RainX.

Fossilnot
drdoalot

Post by drdoalot »

Bosch wiper blades for Enyaq- I can definitely confirm, as of 30 minutes ago, that the Bosch AP AP28U (700mm) and the AP18U (450mm) are a perfect fit. Just select the appropriate mounting clip from the selection and away you go. I suspect the car simply needs adding to compatibility lists at retailers..

Safe and clear driving everyone!
RichR

Post by RichR »

What Bosch don’t have yet is a combined set with both in one box for less money than buying individual blades.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
mdiamantop

Post by mdiamantop »

I confirm too, bosch ap28u and ap18u are a perfect fit
Skoda factory blades are rubbish
metalmadhammer

Post by metalmadhammer »

Fossilnot wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:39 pm The ‘bodywork protective stuff’ was a Diamondbright product. Trouble was it is, I think, a resin based product that is completely transparent when set. Memory suggests that I had to resort to strong solvents to get it all off the screen-great care taken to avoid getting any on bonnet etc. I restored the surface of the screen with RainX.

Fossilnot
Enyaq 80 Suite, Race Blue, Panoramic Sunroof, 20" Vega Alloys and a silly overpriced rubber mat for the boot.
briseide

Post by briseide »

From Bosch Catalogue the front kit is A863S
Helijock

Post by Helijock »

Bosch website says A863S are for left hand drive only.
Ordered June 21. Race Blue, Suit, 19" Proteus wheels, 100kw charging, Heat Pump, Comfort seat plus, Climate package plus, Transport pack, Drive Sport basic, Assisted Drive basic, Parking basic. Then I ran out of money!
concorde1987

Post by concorde1987 »

Have just gotten round to replacing my factory fitted ones with Bosch AP28U and AP18U, but now notice a tapping from the smaller blade during its travel back down! Does anyone else have this?? Sounds like it's catching something...
Enyaq IV 60 Loft, Quartz Grey (now Graphite Grey) with Heat Pump.
Arval business lease and supplied by Vindis Cambridge.
Ordered September 2021, left the factory 13th May 2022 and delivered 4th July!

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post